https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=roDXSHSEuoo

 

 

 

https://www.facebook.com/PESITW/posts/1064589613557679/

 
流行英文歌曲(Popular English Songs)
 
 
 
Shadows fill an empty heart as love is fading
夢魘趁愛消散的間隙占據了空虛的心靈
From all the things that we are but are not saying
趁著我們明瞭然而絕口不提之際
Can we see beyond the scars and make it to the dawn?
我們有辦法看透傷痕並且接受黎明嗎?
 
Change the colors of the sky
改變天空的色彩
And open up to the ways you made me feel alive, the ways I loved you
重新拾回你讓我感受到生命,我愛你的那些日子
For all the things that never died
因為這些不會腐朽的過往
To make it through the night, love will find you
它會驅逐夢魘,愛會找到你的去處
 
What about now? What about today?
現在該如何?今天又如何?
What if you're making me all that I was meant to be?
如果你讓我得到我所有命定的未來,那會如何?
What if our love never went away?
如果我們的愛永不會逝去,那會怎麼樣?
What if it's lost behind words we could never find?
如果我們失去了就永遠找不回來,該怎麼辦?
Baby, before it's too late, what about now?
寶貝,趁一切都還來得及,我們現在該做什麼呢?
 
The sun is breaking in your eyes to start a new day
你眼神閃爍朝陽,展開了新的一天
This broken heart can still survive with a touch of your grace
如果你的喜悅持續注入心中,這破碎的心就可以得到力量
Shadows fade into the light
陽光驅逐了夢魘
I am by your side, where love will find you
我會憑藉著愛,走到你的身旁
 
Now that we're here, now that we've come this far
我們現在就在這裡,跋山涉水於此
Just hold on
只要堅持下去
There is nothing to fear, for I am right beside you
沒有什麼需要害怕的,因為我會在你身旁守護你
For all my life, I am yours
我這一生,都屬於你
What about now? What about today?
現在該如何?今天又如何?
What if you're making me all that I was meant to be?
如果你讓我得到我所有命定的未來,那會如何?
What if our love never went away?
如果我們的愛永不會逝去,那會怎麼樣?
What if it's lost behind words we could never find?
如果我們失去了就永遠找不回來,該怎麼辦?

 

 

 
arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    GloriaChiang 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()