close

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJfyq-L96Lk

 

 

 

 

It's a little cold in paradise tonight
今晚的樂園有點清涼
Love faded
愛已褪色
I'm finding new forms, I'll ride it out
我尚在苦海追尋,我會克服困難
It's fine for now
此刻甚好
Then you come along and I cry
與你相遇是流不盡的淚
Liberated
我自由了
I'm seeing clearly now, there's no turning back
我清楚前方早已無路可退
And I'm overwhelmed
我不知所措
Do you really want to set the night on fire?
你真想點燃這黑夜嗎 ?
You're my only way out
你是我唯一的依靠
Do you really want to turn your life around again?
你真想改變你唯一的人生嗎 ?
You know you're my last chance
你知道我已賭上一切
Can you feel my...
你能感受到嗎 ?
Can you feel my...
你能感受到嗎 ?
Can you feel my tears? They won't dry
你是否能感受到我淚流不止 ?
Can you feel my...
你能感受到嗎 ?
Can you feel my teardrops of the loneliest girl?
你是否能理解這孤獨女孩的淚水 ?
The loneliest girl
最孤獨的女孩
Can you only love with broken heart?
破碎的心是否能伴隨真切的愛 ?
In the cold rain
冰冷細雨
I'm giving it a try, I let it fly
我會嘗試讓它飛翔起來
You can count me in
你可以依賴我
So when the night falls I'll be on your side
當夜幕降臨我會在你身邊
These eyes don't lie
雙眸裡沒有謊言
'Cause my defeated heart's
受傷的內心
Got nothing to hide
無處躲藏
It's my only vice
這是我唯一的弱點
Can you feel my...
你能感受到嗎 ?
Keep it, keep it close to your heart
牢牢地將你記在心裡
And it won't go
不會棄你而去
Keep it, keep it close
牢牢地將你記在心裡
And then you'll start to grow
你就會成長

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜
    創作者介紹
    創作者 GloriaChiang 的頭像
    GloriaChiang

    GloriaChiang

    GloriaChiang 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()