close

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bo_efYhYU2A&list=PLJi41TYjy2Eyx7hDW7XDxDWr0AW0V076A&index=81

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Tell me somethin' girl
女孩 告訴我你心中所想
Are you happy in this modern world?
在這花花世界 真的快樂嗎 ?
Or do you need more?
想要的其實不只如此 ?
Is there somethin' else you’re searchin' for?
還在尋找什麼嗎 ?

 

I’m falling
深愛而無法自拔
In all the good times I find myself longin' for change
在一切順遂的時候  渴望改變
And in the bad times, I fear myself
在面臨人生低潮時  心中充滿恐懼


Tell me something boy
男孩  告訴我你心中所想
Aren’t you tired tryin' to fill that void?
是否因為試著填補心中的空虛而筋疲力竭?
Or do you need more?
或者心中仍有更遠大的目標?
Ain’t it hard keeping it so hardcore?
一直硬撐著不累嗎?


I’m off the deep end, watch as I dive in
擺脫限制  向下潛行
I’ll never meet the ground
潛入那深不見底的海裡
Crash through the surface, where they can’t hurt us
縱身躍入水中  到那個不會再被傷害的地方
We’re far from the shallow now
不再被侷限在淺灘


In the sha-ha-sha-ha-low x3
曾經受困於淺灘
We’re far from the shallow now
現在已經能自在地在水中遨遊

 

 

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    GloriaChiang 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()