close

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydCvRNdoqzs

 

 

 

 

 

On a long road, miles to go
漫漫長路  還有很長的路要走
Its winding and cold and its covered with snow
路上寒風陣陣白雪覆蓋
But I ask you what we all want to know
我問你我們要追尋的什麼?
Where are we going from here...
我們該何去何從
 
 
Lines on my face , lines on my hands
歲月在臉上手上留下了痕跡
Lead to a future I don't understand
關於到未來  我不了解
Some things don't go as they're planned...
計畫總趕不上變化
Where are we going from here...
我們該何去何從
 
 
Tracing the trails through the mirrors of time
通過時間的旅程追尋過往蹤跡
Spinning in circles with riddles in rhyme
像謎語般的詩詞  繞著原地打轉
We lose our way, trying to find
失去了方向  試著去找回
Searching to find our way home...
找尋回家的路
Trying to find our way home...
努力去找尋回家的路
 
 
As the day dies, with tears in our eyes
時光流逝  憂傷湧上心頭
There's too few hellos and too many goodbyes
聚少離多
Silence answers our cries...
所有的哭泣只有寂靜回應
where are we going from here...
我們該何去何從
 
 
We're all on this road, with miles to go
漫漫長路  還有很長的路要走 
Braving new pathways into the unknown
勇敢地探知未來
But who do you ask, when no one really knows
沒有人真的知道答案  
Where we are going from here...
我們該何去何從
 
 
Please help me find my way home 
請幫我找尋回家的路

 

 

 

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜
    創作者介紹
    創作者 GloriaChiang 的頭像
    GloriaChiang

    GloriaChiang

    GloriaChiang 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()