https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCcglvwitUA&list=PLJi41TYjy2Eyx7hDW7XDxDWr0AW0V076A&index=224

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wChjIFe01oY

 

 

 

 

 

 

https://bernice0806.pixnet.net/blog/post/42333697-%5B%E4%B8%AD%E8%8B%B1%E6%96%87%E6%AD%8C%E8%A9%9E%5D-who-is-fancy-goodbye?fbclid=IwAR2wXHIs_NpDBf5nI8_ial4DXg_6Tf_Q_URuZLOAzNsREmZQGCObZ6AYdcA

 

翻譯 小早安★

 


 

 

I was a hot mess
無論將外表打扮得再光鮮亮麗
In my Sunday best
也掩飾不了我被你搞得一團糟的內心
Black tears in my eyes.
還有那一張總是哭花了的臉


You were my first love
你曾經是我的初戀
You were my only one
也是我唯一的愛人
I can't believe your lies.
但我再也無法相信你的謊言


Once we were like bottle rockets
曾經我們像是一去不復返的火箭
Now I know I have to stop it
如今我卻必須踩煞車停下來
Please believe me
請你相信我
This isn't easy
要將這句話說出口一點都不容易
I just need to say goodbye.
但我還是必須狠下心向你道別


Goodbye
親愛的
Goodbye
再見了
Losin' my mind
不然我真的會喪心病狂的
Goodbye!
永遠別見了


You got a new friend
你身邊多了個新朋友
You like to play pretend
但你卻老假裝沒這回事
I'm just keepin' my cool.
那麼我也只好故作鎮定


Turn on that smoke machine
但即便製造了一個煙霧瀰漫的幻境
Magic and make-believe
用盡渾身解數試著讓你信以為真
She'll never know you like I do.
她還是永遠無法像我一樣瞭解你


Once we were a fire burnin'
曾經我們打得火熱
Now you're just a lesson I'm learnin'
如今你卻淪為愛情讓我學到的一個教訓
Please believe me
請你相信我
This isn't easy
要將這句話說出口一點都不容易
I just need to say goodbye.
但我還是必須狠下心向你道別

 

I know that I can find somebody
我知道我將會遇見一個比你更好的人
You won't ever find nobody else like me!
但你卻再也不可能找到一個比我更愛你的人

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    GloriaChiang 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()