https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bv25E0Z2M2E

 

 

 

 

 

 

We keep behind closed doors
無法公開的戀情
Every time I see you I die a little more
每一次見面  都為你多傾心一點
Stolen moments that we steal as the curtain falls
只有帷幕低垂才能更靠近一點
It'll never be enough
但這永遠都不夠
As you drive me to my house
當你開車送我到我家
I can't stop these silent tears from rolling down
眼淚止不住的無聲滑落
You and I will have to hide
你我都得把對對方的愛藏起來
On the outside
在世俗眼中
Where I can't be yours and you can't be mine
我不屬於你  你也不屬於我
But I know this, we got a love that is hopeless
我知道  這是一段無望的愛情
 

 

Why can't I hold you in the street?
為什麼不能在街上擁抱你
Why can't I kiss you on the dance floor?
為什麼不能在舞池裡親吻你
I wish that it could be like that
希望可以擁有這樣的愛
Why can't it be like that?
為什麼不可以
'Cause I'm yours
我是屬於你的
Why can't I say that I'm in love?
為什麼不能大方說出我戀愛了
I wanna shout it from the rooftops
想在屋頂上大聲喊出我的心意
I wish that it could be like that
希望可以擁有這樣的愛
Why can't it be like that?
為什麼不可以
'Cause I'm yours
我是屬於你的
 

 

It's obvious you're meant for me
很明顯的你是為了我
Every piece of you it just fits perfectly
為我量身打造
Every second, every thought
每分每秒  每個思緒
I'm in so deep
都讓我深陷其中  無法自拔
But I'll never show it on my face
但是 卻不能讓別人知道

 

 

But we know this
我們都知道
We got a love that is hopeless
我們擁有的是一份無望的愛情

 

 

I don't wanna live love this way
不想要這樣的活著
I don't wanna hide us away
不想再隱藏彼此
I wonder if it ever will change
是否有機會改變
I'm living for that day
期待那一天的到來
Someday
總有一天
When you hold me in the street
你可以在街上擁抱我
And you kiss me on the dance floor
你可以在舞池裡親吻我
I wish that we could be like that
希望我們可以這樣
Why can't we be like that?
為什麼不可以
'Cause I'm yours
我是屬於你的
I'm yours
我是屬於你的愛

 

 

 

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    GloriaChiang 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()